This one-day seminar presents essential information for crafting a competitive proposal to meet the mission, standards and requirements of the Department of Defense SBIR/STTR program.
Covered in this training:
Seminar date and time:
- Up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR program
- How to get registered so you can submit
- Practical advice on how to address each section of the proposal
- Strategies for targeting your proposal to meet the reviewers’ expectations
- Technological innovation and commercial merit – what this really means
- Avoiding common problems and pitfalls
- Preparing a credible commercialization plan
- Navigating the submission process
- What to do once you learn you are going to be funded (and what to do next if you learn you are not)
Thursday, August 14, 8:30 AM to 3:00 PM EDT
For more information and registration, click here.